I feel like this new way of eating has shrunken our stomachs. Last week when we went out for dinner Tony could only finish half his burger and I could only finish half my wrap. Yesterday we went out for thin crust pizza and the same thing happened. We’d usually eat our own individual pizza, but this time we could only finish half. We were full and didn’t want anymore food. Not a bad side-effect if you ask me.
So it turns out you can’t actually shrink your stomach through diet. Thanks webMD! 9 Surprising Facts About Your Stomach. But dieting can reset you appetite thermometer. Or you could try a tight corset. I’m sure that’ll make you feel full too.
The surprising facts that stood out for me were
- You can’t shrink your stomach, but you can reset you appetite thermometer
- Foods don’t digest in the order you eat them
- Soluble fiber, like oat bran, beans, peas, and citrus fruits can cause more gas and bloating than insoluble fiber
- It doesn’t matter what time of day you eat
- But fats make you feel full longer than carbs